Book your free place now!
There is only one week to go until the Better Journalism in the Digital Age Seminar. To book your place at the seminar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The panel will be chaired by George Brock, Head of Journalism at City University. The panel will include:
- Blair Jenkins, Carnegie Fellow, former Head of News and Current Affairs at both BBC Scotland and Scottish Television, and former Director of Broadcasting at STV;
- Michelle Stanistreet, General Secretary at the National Union of Journalists;
- Caroline Diehl, Chief Executive of Media Trust;
- Lis Howell, Director of Broadcasting at City University, formerly Managing Editor at Sky News; and
- Stewart Purvis, Professor of Journalism at City University, formerly Chief Executive of ITN and Partner for Content and Standards at Ofcom.
There will be plenty of opportunity for attendees to get involved in the debate which will be centred around a new report published by the Carnegie UK Trust and written by Carnegie Fellow Blair Jenkins. The report, called Better Journalism in the Digital Age sets out the Carnegie Plan for Better Journalism which argues that we need to both ‘raise the floor’ and ‘raise the ceiling’ for news journalism in the UK. Please click here to go to our project webpage which has links to the full report and the Carnegie Plan.
Attendance is FREE but places are limited and reservation is required. If you would like to attend, please email Georgina Bowyer on email@example.com as soon as possible.
We very much hope you will be able to join us.
With best wishes,
Carnegie UK Trust